From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:25:59 -0500
I have a quick question on kibble mixing.  I have two fuzzies eating a
mixture of Iams Kitten and Totally Ferret.  (I've been planning to weed out
the Iams and add another ferret kibble, but was unsure of which one.)

This summer I got a fuzzie who eats Mazuri, so she has a separate bowl of
pure Mazuri.  I've noticed that one of my original ferrets is eating the
Mazuri in addition to her regular mix.  I'd like to mix all the kibble and
just have one bowl for them all to share.  But I'm worried that if I do
this that Jill, my Mazuri girl, won't get enough of her kibble or will have
trouble finding it all mixed in.

Will it be OK to mix them all?  Any recommendations of another kibble type?

Thanks,
Risa