From:
"R. Ryan Maus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:27:41 -0800
To the FMLer that saw an abandoned cage and many other ferret items...what
did end up happening?  I read your post describing what you found sitting
there and inside the carrier and found myself feeling sad.  You mentioned a
vet's card in there; did you call to find out if they could give you any
information about the ferret?  Did you recover the items and clean them up
like you mentioned to help a shelter out?  I was just curious what you may
have found out and also what you may have done.  If you had posted this
info before, sorry to bother you with this again!...(If you did answer,
I'm sure BIG will let me know in his moderator's comments :])
[I think there was a second post, but I forgot what it said! BIG]

Mary I would like to publicly thank you for putting together the Ferret
Frolic in State College so that I was able to meet other ferret owners in
the area (or are we the pets??  I always get that mixed up!)  I finally
got to place a face with Betty's name (love your web site by the way!)
and also got to see that there a ferret joke that I hadn't heard before:

Q: How many people does it take to put a ferret harness together?
A: We don't know either...we just grabbed the H-harness instead!

To the rest of the list, I wanted to let you know that I learn something
new it seems every day (every other day at least)!  You have made potty
training my little boy a little easier...you let me know about the Weasel
Watcher (and how to build my own)...you give me laughs after my hard
days at work...you let me give my babies new and exciting toys all the
time...but you also remind me how fragile life is everyday and how to
thanks my lucky stars that I have gotten another day and another chance
with my babies to let them know I care!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THAT YOU GIVE EVERY DAY!!!

Rochelle
Mahwah (I know I can get into that Tupperware bowl of candy...
        let me at it!!)
Bandit (You mean I am SUPPOSED to use that box in the cage as a potty,
        but I like the corner that it's NOT in!)