From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:26:20 -0500
Awhile ago there was a post of a rescue of ferrets that were being kept in
the basement of a woman who also owned her own ferrets.  I remember reading
it on the FML and again on (I think) a shelter website.  I don't know what
just made me think of it, but has anyone gone back to do an inspection of
this woman's ferrets?

The whole situation sounded so crazy!  She didn't know how bad it was
(wasn't one dead?!), she wasn't responsible, she loves her own ferrets,
and she didn't know some of hers were down there too.  Geez, where did
she think they were?!

I'm wondering what kind of care her 'beloved ferrets' are getting!  I'm so
glad the basement fuzzies were saved!

Please tell if there is any news on the rest of that house's fuzzie gang!

Thank you!
Risa