Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:55:14 EDT
I received a call from a person in Kentucky (near Frankfort).  She wanted
to purchase a membership to our NC ferret club so that her ferret friend
(four, one with adrenal) can have access to ferret off-line info, as there
are no ferret clubs in KY.

I offered this lady to post on the FML to find "ferret friends" in KY.  If
you are in KY and would like to hook up with another ferret lover, please
contact me privately and I will give you the phone number.

Thanks,

Shari Gunter
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
www.trifl.org