From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:40:03 -0400
Hi everyone,
I received a message last night from my vet regarding Gypsy's small bald
spot.  She said that the test was negative for ringworm.  Due to the fact
that I did not speak with the vet myself, I don't know whether or not she
tested for adrenal disease.  I just put a call in to her to find out about
this and hopefully she will call me back this morning.  I'd like to know if
she should be testing for adrenal disease or any other ailment this may be.
The spot does not seem to be bothering Gypsy, but I'd still like to know
what it's from.  In the meantime, I'd like to thank every one whom e-mailed
me with their advice and warm wishes.  It's truly appreciated.  Thank you.

Sherri, Gypsy, Cleo, Frederick