From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:41:38 -0500
Hello All, thank you Georgia for posting your theory on the fml about
ferrets being in danger of what they eat!  Sure is interesting to read...
and glad we are moving on from the tatoo talk.  Next they will be wanting
to talk about their sex life and will probably be permitted to do so.  I
vote for more ferret talk and not about ourselves... Like who care....

Anyhow back to the subject of Salmonella ..  I have often thought of
raising my own chickens with quality feed and using them for ferret food.
Bet I could get a ferret to live 13 plus years.... Ya know we will hear
lots of cheap talk about what is safe to feed our fuzzies....talk is cheap
and a persons word sure ain't good like it use to be.  Money is what talks.
Well anyway just wanted to be a voice on this food thing and I truly
believe the Europeans think many americans are fools to be using the feed
they are using and keeping our vets in 400,000 dollars houses and paying
them to drive new Mercedes.  Sounds like something is going wrong....

Debbie Scott Southern Ohio.....
http://www.blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/4881/