From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:43:09 EST
Proud to admit that I'm another tat'd mom.  It (my right ankle) doesn't
seem to attract any more attention than plain skin, but the right foot is
always the one that they bite.

To Jamie and Skip:
We also have birds with the ferrets (and cats).  The birds are free roam
along with everybody else.  Should be a recipe for disaster, but it
actually works!!  The birds stay on or in their cage and everybody just
leaves them alone.  One of the birds (Pecker - don't laugh, it's because
he always bit me when we first got him) likes to do fly-by's.  Franky (the
ferret) really gets interested but nothing comes of it.  The birdcage hangs
from the ceiling and is about head level with me, there's nothing under it
for the fuzzies to climb up.

Does anybody have a fert that likes certain smells?  Willow goes nuts when
I use pink grapefruit body wash from the Body Shop.  They don't do animal
testing (which is why I go there), but maybe I should loan Willow to them
so that she can let them know if she approves or not.  Maybe they could
start using disclaimers.  "The Body Shop is not responsible for any nips,
bites, attacks from frenzied ferrets."LOL

Hug those fuzzies!!
Darlene