From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:22:46 -0800
Hi All,

I just wanted to tell you about the adorable ferret embroidered t-shirt I
got.  I was the lucky winner of the high bid in Kristine's auction to help
the NJ Rescues.

Karen did a wonderful job and I was so please with it when it came; I had
to order another one.  The money from the shirts usually benefits PFRA, so
my obsession with ferret shirts helped two different groups of fuzzies.

If you'd like to get a shirt and help fuzzies check out
http://www.ferretrescue.com/westmore/products.htm

Orders can be placed through the shelter directors, Chris and Tara at
All profits go to the shelter to help with medical, food, etc.

Sharon B.