From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:20:18 -0800
Hello all!

I am at a friend's house ferret sitting.  On the coffee table are two sets
of keys; my house keys and my friend's car keys (I am borrowing her car
while she is away).  Next to me is my wallet with fifty dollars.  And I
am eating dinner.

Around me is six ferrets.  One trying to get my drink (which I think is a
diversion), one trying to take off with the car keys (not the house keys,
mind you) and yet another is trying to relieve me of my wallet.  Either
they don't want me to leave or they plan a night out on the town with the
car and $50.

Lise