From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:01:38 -0500
Is there a way to test and see if a ferret is in the ECE shedding period
that is 6 to 9 months after having ECE?

The reason that I ask is that a lady at a pet store wants to surrender a
ferret that has no past and was gotten by her because the young man had it
in a bitty small wire cage and you know the rest of the story... The lady
at the pest store knew I'd be around but she did tell me that the ferrets
stools were runny and not solid but finally firmed up after being fed
Marshall food.  (and yes I'll quarantine for a month and test for ADV.)

Dooks
Bruce