From:
"Jeremy T. Slater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:16:59 -0500
Hello FML!

I come to you with a saddened heart.  I have read, time and time again, all
of the ferret proofing tips that are out and about.  I own the Ferrets for
Dummies book.  I read it cover to cover, but I guess it didn't sink in.

I found my one year old female, Tamber, dead this evening, crushed beneath
the recliner I had been sitting in.

Please, for your little ones sake, and for the prayer that no one will ever
go through the torture that I am going through right now... be careful when
your fuzzies are out.  Pay extra attention to where they are, what they are
doing.  Make sure you house is a safe home and not a place of danger.

Thanks,
Jeremy