From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:43:32 EST
Thanks to Brenda P. here in Vegas I have a webpage with pics on it, its
still under construction and we have more stories and photos to add, but
you can take a peek at: www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/

Its coming along and if you want to send a story about a ferret you have
adopted from the shelter along with a pic if you'd like we will be posting
them to the website also.

Also I received Jeanne's 2001 calendar to sell to raise money for the
shelter, I already have it and its so cute.  The first person to respond
will get it.  The cost is $15 including S/H charges.

Also you book collectors, i have many ferret books up for sale, e mail me
for the details or let me know what your looking for.  all are in great
shape, like new.

if your in Vegas and looking to get another cage, please call me, I have
so many cages to sell right now, all sizes and shapes!

all proceeds of the sales go to the medical care and feeding of the shelter
kids.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter