From:
G Bambaci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:47:14 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My name is Georgia.  I am a 25 year old female living in New York and I
just subscribed to the FML.  I am very disappointed in all the negative
comments that have been written about Kim and KiSta.  Last March, we
decided on buying a ferret for a pet.  I did some research over the
internet and came across Kim's website.  I contacted her and scheduled a
2 1/2 hour each way commute down to the New Jersey shore.  I found all of
the ferrets to be in excellent condition.  They were well taken care of
and had all the luxuries a fuzzie could want.  I was very impressed in the
knowledge Kim had for the fuzzies' personalities.  She knew which ones
didn't like other ferrets, which ones nipped, good with children, etc.  She
proved to me that she cares very deeply for them.  Who else would take the
time to learn so much if their intentions weren't honest?  Anyway, she
recommended a 3 year old boy, Snugs, for us to adopt.  We took him home and
fell in love.  We have since then adopted 3 more ferrets from her.  Roscoe
and Jumper were two 4 month old brothers we took home in June and our most
recent addition to our family, Buttercup of the Xmas rescues, was taken
home a week and a half ago.  Kim is a great person who really gives her all
to those little fuzzies.  I have traveled to her home/shelter 3 times now
and have always been amazed at the work she does.  She has also been
helpful with questions I have emailed her.  I don't know who is saying such
awful things about her, but they must not know her personally.  In all the
times I have spoken to her either by phone, in person, or through email, I
have never felt anything but admiration for the cause she supports.  I am
constantly checking on Ebay or auctions I can bid on to help the shelter or
shipping online through Igive.  I wish I lived closer so I could do more.
Kim, we all love you here and thank you for bringing us together.  Keep up
the great work and don't let anyone bring you down.

Georgia, Snugs, Roscoe, Jumper and Buttercup

PS  If anyone would like to email me directly in response to this message,
My email address signed up with the FML is [log in to unmask]