From:
Tara RADFORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 06:35:08 -0800
Gawd,Dr Williams....Hate to bother you again,BUT.....as you know,Solita is
scheduled for yet another biopsy (full lymph) on Tuesday,but Bruiser needs
a biopsy,as well.They aspirated his cheek 2 weeks ago,getting just cells.It
has healed,however the small marble sized lump,remains.Can you tell me what
to tell the Vet to do?  How much of a sample you may need??  Thanks,so
much!  Will be sending samples on,this Tuesday......

God Bless....Hope the baby is lots better!

Love,
Tara

PS....Fangs momma,if you're out there still,I just wanted to send you ALL
my LOVE......