Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:09:48 -0500
Hi all I have decided to start a rescue but 1st I want to get my webpage
under way by starting it off with a contest which you can read about on my
site , I will be calling my rescue Open hearts rescue when I can get all
the info.  to make a go I will but for now I am trying to start a webpage
for all us animal lovers out there and would like anyone to join in right
now I am just starting it but will have lots of fun things coming soon so
feel free to check it out and join if you would like the address is
http://communities.msn.com/Openheartsferretprariedogrescue&naventryid=100

please come and check it out and enter the contest it will be well worth it
thanks and big dooks to all

cristine, sylvester,rascal,bailey,littlefoot,amos,aubin,hunter,carolyn