From:
George Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:41:15 -0500
Dear Fuzz Slaves

I've been a reader of the FML for close to 3 yrs. now and the amount of
information and just plain funny stories has been a wonderful way to start
the day.

I have been thinking that with all the requests for fert knowledgeable
vets from every corner of the nation wouldn't a database of fert
vets-nationwide-be a tremendous benefit?

If we could all get it together and send in names and addresses etc.  of
highly skilled and knowledgeable vets from our own corners of the world it
could create a terrific source of info for we fert slaves throughout the
nation.

Perhaps the vets could be broken down by counties, or cities or even
States, wherever they could be found.

They could be rated by # of stars or # of people that have had good
experiences with certain vets.  There must be a ton of ways to rate these
vets-from prices to compassion to medical knowledge etc.  This list could
easily be updated as time passes.  We might even be able to get them to
contribute to the FML a la the WONDERFUL Dr. Williams,who I can't say
enough good things about.

As you can see I've only gotten as far as coming up with what I hope is a
good idea.  Organizing, setting up different categories and all the "hard"
stuff that goes along with producing such a database would be left on us.
I'm sure BIG has his capable hands full so if there are some of us out
there that have the specific technical and leadership talents and would be
good enough to help get this off the ground, please step forward and maybe
we can make another step forward in improving the lives of these fuzzy
wonders we all love so much.

Please, any feedback/ideas on this project would be greatly appreciated,
please post to list as this might generate more interest amongst those of
us who might miss an issue of FML (unheard of!).

For our dear loved ones.

    GJM and Slim

--- George Morrow

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.