Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:11:17 -0600
Hi All,

Oscar here again.  Well the votes are in & CJ has won.  CJ would you
please contact my Mommy & let her know where to send the money.

Thank you all for your votes for me so I could help someone else.  So many
shelters that need help.  Maybe we could all enter more pet contests & send
the winnings to shelters.  It sure makes my heart feel good to know I can
help some of my furry friends that are less fortunate than I am.  I got
lucky.  I have a great home.

Have a great day & remember to give your babies a hug!

Oscar