From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 01:32:31 -0500
I love the FML special mailing lists.  I know they take extra work, but
I had an idea for the new year.  How about a special list of items that
shelters sell?  I know that we just had the advertising list, but I was
thinking of basic items that shelters use as fundraisers.

For the new year my fuzzies and I would like to start buying our supplies
(everything from beds, sacks, food, litterpans, treats, etc) from shelters.
Maybe shelters could list items they specialize in (homemade hammocks, bell
toys, etc) or a link to their website if they offer a mix of misc items
(water bottles, collars, etc) or a link to their current auction items.

Can this be done? (-:
Risa

[Moderator's note: Not quite sure how it would differ from the ad issue
though.  Maybe contact me off-list with suggestions.  BIG]