From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:52:41 EST
How funny!  I agree with whoever said "what don't they like to steal"?
That is more like it.  Mine steal all sorts of stuff.  Duncan steals
anything that is laundry and hides it behind the speakers in the living
room.  Cassie steals anything, and I mean anything on the coffee table.
Moe will try to take the slippers off of your feet, and if you leave them,
they are GONE!  Chester will not leave anything alone on my nightstand, he
takes whatever he can get a hold of and runs like heck with it, hissing
at you all the way!  He is the baby and quite the brat.  Murphy will take
food off of your plate if you don't watch him, he is quite the chow hound.
Cybil and Bullet don't take anything in particular.  But if it strikes
their fancy, it is gone.  The new guy, Daniel has a thing about gumma
bones, so any that he finds go in his sleepy sack.  He will not allow
anyone else in his sack either.  He tolerates them in the cage with him,
but not in his sack.  These guys are too funny!

Kim and the now Reno 8