From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:07:43 -0800
We could use some positive vibes today!  Li'l tiny Hope is going in for her
annual exam and her distemper shot-I will take her in again in a couple
weeks for the rabies shot.  Einstein is going along-here's to hoping that
the major hair loss on the tail is simply a "bad shed" and not what we
fear it is!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow