From:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 04:22:00 -0500
Mommie misunderstood auntie Paige.  only 7 (mommie just laughed saying
"ONLY 7"?) albino kids came here.  all but 2 are about 4 months and the
other 2 (the parents) are roughly a year old.  mommie has a soft spot for
albinos and they know it!  She''s done a lot of hugging and kissing and
smoshing faces to them.  poor guys are starting to run away when they see
her coming.  all but one anyway, he seems to like the extra attention.
auntie Paige just shook her head watching mommie maul the new kids.
They are all getting baths this weekend as they were housed in terrible
conditions and are dirty.

I go to Guelph on Monday to see Dr. Taylor again.  i'm still sick, but
mommie sayz you'd never know it from the way i bounce around the house.
auntie Olympia is taking me.

The test results have come in for Salem.  He does have Lymphoma and this is
why he's loosing the use of his back legs.  mom has him on Timmy's and low
dose pred.  he's having a bit of trouble breathing now too.  mommie had to
take him to the emergency doc last weekend.  Saigon is getting worse.  the
docs here still don't know what's happening with him.

We also took in a little one this week named Atreau (Tray for short).
He's just turned 4 months and is a deep dark sable.  He reminds mommie
of Flagstone who we lost last year to Cancer.

Auntie Barri, the shelter's treasurer is moving to BC.  This makes us all
real sad.  Not only are we loosing a treasured member of our Board of
Directors, we are loosing our dear friend.  We wish her well though.  Bon
Voyage!

Thank you to auntie Stephanie for the lovely poster, Peaches & Pagan's
parents for the goodies and to auntie Crystal for the hammock & treats!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at [log in to unmask]

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!