From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:49:38 -0500
Reminder that postage is going up to 34 cents on Sunday 1/7/01.  I've heard
that they will mark items "return to sender" for insufficient postage.
With all the donations being mailed out for the NJ Xmas rescue among other
things, I thought that it would be an important "ferret related" reminder
to everyone....

I sent out my check to Kista this morning for the auction items I've won.
I want to save literally every "penny" for the fuzzies!

JT, Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley