From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:01:09 -0800
Okay...here is a chuckle for ya!  My darling daughter was playing with the
brown one-Einstein in the rice box.  She was covering him with rice until
only his little head was sticking out!  Then she squealed, "EW!!!  A
turd!!!" I looked over at her, then she covered her face and started to
laugh!!  It wasn't a turd...it was the tip of the little brown tail
sticking up out of the rice!  She was so embarrassed...I died laughing!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow