From:
ferretfanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:20:57 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
>So... do ferrets bond by twos more often than other numbers?  Is Laddie
>off and a loner because of his personality (he is a bit of a dominant
>fellow, but Pong is the alpha of the group), is he a loner cuase he wants
>to be alpha and isn't, or is it just that he has no "buddy"?

My ferrets are bonded in two's, even though 4 share 1 cage.  Oh, it seems
like the girls bonded together and Woody and Taylor bonded together.  Kaos
isn't "bonded" with any of them, he is boss, period, and Taylor is dead
should Kaos get ahold of him, he hates him so badly.  Did the swapping
bedding and bitter apple and just about anything imagineable, but there
still is poop, pee, blood and screaming on Taylor's behalf when Kaos is
anywhere near him.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!