Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 13:51:25 -0800
Hello all!!
I just went to the Pet Supermarket in my town...and saw the most appealing
cage.  It's made by California Cages, a company who apparently makes mostly
bird cages.  It's sort of small, 18"x18"x53"tall.  It comes with one small
shelf and a ladder.  There's a grill in the bottom, but it is removable.
I was wondering if any of you have seen or owned this cage.  Before I
spend the money on it, I would like some feedback from other ferret folks.
It's much smaller than my current modified Midwest cage, the big one.

I have found it on the net at:
http://www.ferretstuff.com/fercondo.htm#start
Scroll down about 3/4 of the way and it shows it "California Ferret Cage."
The company has their own site, but it doesn't have anything similar on it:
http"//www.californiacages.com/

So, if you guys in FML land would like to take a look and tell me what you
think, good or bad, I'd love to hear it.  It's 199.00 at the pet store,
plus tax, so I don't want to buy it unless it is a good prospect.

Also, I have four ferrets, which was why I bought the big cage I have..so
that they could play when caged.  They never do though...so the smaller
cage is probably no problem with the cage...I don't know though.

SO....What do you all think??????

Jaclyn & Kif, Trevor, Fred and Mr. Pepper, plus Immelmann the cat and
Hunter the dog.  And Shanon, my husband. :)

KVRB
"Only pilots live life in all three dimensions."
 http://flyingferrets.homestead.com