From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:18:26 EST
Ok..  Panty counting is closed.  Will the following people please email me
vitual undies for me to dry up!

Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask] for suggesting the Georgias Khouri
put scoozies on his mantle piece for the nra

"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask] on the care of scerrets and foozies

Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]> on neutering foozies and scerrets

Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]  Need I say?  I do?  Ok for
Ferret Balls...er ferrets playing bocci ball.

**belated request to Kim Rushing for her post on the scratch and sniff
sweatshirts post

OK....NOW..... SEND SEND SEND your guesses to me to try for the contest.
Guess how many virual undies were actaully sent to me (not what was owed,
but how many were actually sent).  send your number to me.... I will stop
accepting guesses this Friday at midnight.  Good luck one and all!!!
Thank you for all the fun..... I"m indebted to you all.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: