From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:33:41 -0500
Hey All,

First off, lets take care of the medical stuff.  What is the accuracy of
the Tennesee Panel?  How much does it cost.  The reason I am asking is that
my vet is very cautious when it comes to adrenal and going for surgery.  He
will rarely go on symptoms alone (I know, I know, but other than that he is
VERY good) and always wants to do an ultrasound first.  I asked him about
the TN panel and he said he had heard it was not very accurate.  Same thing
I heard about the ultrasound and it is over $100.  Also he has much more
faith in his ultrasound guy than I do.

Now for the fun stuff!!

I was a very happy camper to find out that I had a new ferret to add to my
business Christmas morning.  He was a kit that I arranged to have rescued
from a pet store about a month ago.  He did not know how to eat hard kibble
and was starving to death.  The pet store would not listen (why does that
not surprise me) so a friend of mine bought the kit to save him.  Since
then I have fallen in love with him and he actualy will fall asleep in my
arms.  His former name was Mocha Latte but as he is a Christmas ferret,
his new name is Navi Dad.  He is a beautiful chocolate male, already quite
big and fiesty.  Boing, Boing!!

HappyTails,

Karen, Jubilee, Rinkydink, Big Fun, Luna Moon, Navi Dad, Noble, Blaze,
Pepsi and Sassafras