From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:08:28 -0800
How often do you hear someone saying a ferret needs a home with kids!???
Well, you have to meet Toady to understand.  My daughter is almost 10,
well past the baby dolls and Barbie stage, but give her a ferret to dress
up and she loves it!!

We have 10 ferrets in our home right now, a couple don't care what you
do to them and will be happy to sit through some clothing changes.  If
circumstances were a bit different, Toady would have joined our home by
now.

He is a young dark eyed white, absolutely beautiful with the most
incredible, tolerant personality!  He is just such a people ferret!
While I do not advocate young kids and ferrets, he is great for a ferret
home with ferret-approved kids (and yes, for the kid hating ferret people
out there, good kids do exist).

Below are some pics of Toady with my daughter....

http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/P1010061.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/P1010067.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/P1010068.jpg

Toady would make an excellent only child or does well in small groups, he
is currently caged with 3 others, but tends to get a little bossy in large
groups (the reason he has not joined my group of 8 and the two single cages
are occupied).

Interested???  Go to www.kistaferret.com and fill out an adoption app
today!

Jen and Gang