From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:18:37 EST
Hello All!
It is still me, only with a different e mail address.  The other one still
works, but I have been having some trouble with "unsavory" mail.  I keep
telling these people, Cyberwezl is a virtual ferret!  They see cyber,
and.... Well, you can guess the rest.

My husband and I drove from Reno to Las Vegas this last week.  We visited
CJ and adopted one of her beautiful ferrets.  What a big boy he is, with a
huge head.  They called him Big D, which is what we call my brother in law.
It had to be fate!  We are now calling him Daniel, it starts with a "D,"
but he is such a sweet tempered guy that it seemed to fit.  (think of the
song by Elton John) This baby is just wonderful in every way.  His incision
is healing up nicely from his surgery, and his appetite is good also.  I
never thought about the fact that we picked him up one year to the day of
losing Mort.  I guess my husband did, but thought it best not to mention
it.  CJ is to be commended for her work with the ferrets.  Every single
one that we saw were fat and healthy looking.  It is obvious that she
spends a great deal of time and money on her ferrets.  I wish I lived
closer to help.  I can say that I would make the trip again for another
rescue when the time came.  We have no shelter here.  Yet.

Thanks CJ, we love him!

Kim and Shane
The Minicks