From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:52:26 EST
Hello all you ferret lovers!  This is the first time I have tried to post
anything and mine is a simple wish.

I would first off like to thank Linda and Jean in the northeast Ohio area
for thier help and advice in the past.  It is nice that people understand
our little ferret emergencies.  I would like to thank Dr Talbott of the
emergency clinic in Lorain who has given our boy Romeo the nickname "The
Million Dollar Ferret".  I miss seeing Dr. Turner and so do the ferrets
(then again... Romeo hates car rides).  I am also thankful that I found a
SUPER ferret vet...ok vets in Barberton (Dr. Riggs & Dr. Nathan).

Now for the good news... all of our ferrets are healthy now (except for one
with a sign of adrenal).  They are all happy and bouncy (romeo is dooking
again... more than EVER).  I just wanted everyone that reads the FML to
know that not all postings are sad or bad news.  I am thankful for my
ferret friends and vets.  God bless you in the new year.

Dave & Sam (Romeo the "Million dollar ferret", Sweetie, Ripple D' S'more,
Chocolat' Moose, & last but certainly not least... Count Chocula.

P.S. one last note... Debbie your babies have grown in to BEAUTIFUL BIG
ferrets.  Two of them are about 5 pounds!  Thanks!