From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:12:25 EST
>Are you people so catty or afraid of someone else taking ribbons in the
>ring that you have to resort to this kind of childish finger-pointing and
>namecalling behavior?

i think you are missing the point...if i understand correctly, ferrets
exposed to ADV can test negative several times, then suddenly be
positive... you have to KEEP testing if you know they have been exposed...
any vets have input on my understanding here?...if i am wrong about this...
PLEASE let me know...this is my understanding from all that i have read or
heard...

people involved with ADV ferrets don't give a DAMN about Show Rings...they
care about the FERRETS and the spread of ADV thru ignorance or blindness
or pig-headedness in the owners of possibly infected ferrets...

That is the bottom line...

kat

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97