From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:16:44 -0500
Hey everyone, don't forget to tell those cute little tales that make
ferrets be ferrets!

My Mom was at my house and we were both sitting on the couch with a plate
of pasta.  Mikette came curiously over to my Mom's plate to check it out.
She was just kind of sniffing it when I put my finger in the sauce and let
her lick it off.  Yum!  She liked it.  So I did it again.  Then Mikette
started licking the sauce off Mom's pasta.  Very lady-like, just gently
licking in one area while my Mom ate.  (My Mom didn't mind!!) I remembered
that Mikette used to like pasta, so I broke her off a small piece.  Yum!
Then another.  Deciding that was was enough I stopped.  Mikette disagreed.
She grabbed an entire ziti off the plate and ran with it!  I was laughing
too much to stop her as she hurried off the couch.  But she didn't get
far with the runaway ziti before I stopped her and confiscated it!!

How do ferrets make every little moment so fun?!

Risa