From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:10:33 -0500
for the fml in general and Wolfy in particular...

an fml member posted recently about air purifiers she was selling, and I
check out the specifications for that.  the purifiers makes the air clean
smelling by creating ozone.  I think others may disagree, but for me,
clean smelling air is not worth generating ozone for.

for Wolfy, in your search for working air filters, try going to the fml
archives and type in ozone.  there were some informative posts.  love to
hear what you find out.

finally, would people who use non-ozone generating air filters let me know
what models they are using?  I live with 12 ferrets and 5 cats, and do
think that an air filter might help.  trying to do some research into it,
but would like to know your experiences.  in particular a post in the
archive mentions electronic electrostatic filters with a washable
pre-filter.  does anybody uses one of those?

 .. in search of odour control, still.

thanx in advance.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu