Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:51:13 -0500
After all the posts about the MF Guarantee I decided to do some research.
I looked into the nutritional value of all the ferret foods out there.  My
boyfriend and I spent a good amount of time on this.  We want to make sure
we are feeding the best possible to our ferrets.  Anyway... Since we bought
our ferrets I have had them on the Marshall diet.  Which I thought was
fine till I brought them on vacation and a friend of mine suggested looking
into Muzuri food.  We had been thinking about it but we didn't want to drop
the guarentee.  Now that we know that the guarantee seems to be mostly
worthless to us.  So, as I was saying, we did research and found that
Totally Ferret is the best choice as far as the ingredients, and
nutritional value.  Does anyone use Totally Ferret??

I believe that everyone has their own opinion of what their ferts should
eat.  My personal opinion though is that ferrets should not eat cat food as
their main diet.  I could see as a treat or a fert sneaking it out of the
kitties bowl but outside of that... From what I have read and what my vet
told me is that ferrets can't digest the cat food as well.  I am not trying
to upset anyone.  Just stating my personal opinion.

Linda
And Tyler & Tangles