From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 02:48:23 -0500
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]
>Subject: stick to business
>and... before anyone labels me or this posting "homhophobic, let me point
>out that phobia means fear.  i do not fear homosexuals.  neither do i fear
>dog manure, but neither do i wish to be closely associated with it.

We are sorry your piece of filth was printed in the FML where it could
cause hurt by comparing so many wonderful people to feces.

Because of your post, we do not consider you someone we wish to have any
connection.

Our ferrets have no particular likes or dislikes for the class of all
homosexuals.  Nor do yours.  You should learn from them as they seem to
have the correct approach.  People are individuals.  Hatred is vile.

We wish to express our apologies to any here that happen to be gay or bi
for the evils of some of the class of heterosexuals.  We prefer to like
or not like people for themselves not one trait that is neutral on the
scale of good to bad.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets

[Moderator's note: I gotta say, I agree with you and the others who
expressed similar outrage about this one.  That post should have been
rejected (and would have been, if I was paying enough attention).  BIG]