From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:35:01 -0600
I'm sorry to report that I need to cancel my subscription to the fml for a
while.  I am changing jobs this week and my internet and email service has
been through my current job.  I plan to get back on board sometime during
the Christmas season.  It all depends on our finding a computer and set-up
that we like.  This list has been a real God send to me over the couple of
years I have been a member.  I need all of you and your imput to keep my
little fuzzies healthy and happy!  I have learned so much and received so
much support and gained some really special friends.  Hopefully I will be
back soon.  Please cancel my subscription effective November 24th.  I love
you all...

Julie G. and...
Razz, Poncho, Boo and Deli