From:
Kim Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:09:49 -0500
Dr Williams said something that made me think.

>The FML, by the virute of its being a support system for its members, so
>often focuses on the negative aspects of ferret ownership, illness and
>tragedy.  Perhaps we need an occasional reminder to appreciate the rest
>of the experience, even the mundane, as well.

How true how true!!!  We're always talking about the bad stuff and the sad
stuff...it's good to be well informed, and that is the main goal of this
list.  But when I first joined the FML, there were so many more cute or
happy stories....things along the lines of "Oh my goodness!!!!!  YOU JUST
WON"T BELIEVE what so-and-so did!"  I'd like to see a general return to the
fun!

On that note, my roomies and I made a cute observation about my Jerrybear
and Stimyboy this weekend!  The boys are fascinated when my roomates (both
guys) pee!  Having not been there to witness it, I tell by heresy, but
they say he just wants to stand at the base of the comode and watch the
"stream."  Entranced and totally facinated!!!!

I knew they were always dying to be in the bathroom when anyone was about
to shut the door...whether its for the shower or the toilet...they've just
gotta be there!  Now I know why!  (BTW, Jerry's not impressed when I use
the facilities, just the guys.  Maybe it's a male bonding thing.)
HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Dooks and hugs to all!
Kim and the tremendous two, Jerry and Stimy.

PS - Can we end the religious discussion?  I think the point has been
made - several times over - and the point seems to be that we don't want
religious discussions on a list for the fuzzies!

PPS - Also, in 5 ferrets over the last seven years, never had a vaccine
reaction in anyone!  Knock on wood.