From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:51:25 -0600
I went to meet the 2 fuzzys that are looking for a home - I previouly had
said they were male and female but I must have miss understood - They are
both female - Both a year and a half - Very healthy looking, sweet and
playful - One is a dark sable and the other is a cinnimon - They are a
bonded pair and must go together - They don't want any money for the
ferrets just a good home - Anyone interested please e-mail me and I will
give you more info - They are in Albany Ga.

Mindy, Joey(So thats a christmas tree...........COOL!!!)
       & Fatboy Slim(zzzzzzz)
With Stinky, Junior and Sally watching over us all......enjoying the show!