From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:39:14 -0500
Hello FML,

Lisette Says:
>So far not a single person out there has written of knowing a vet who
>scrubs his or her hands before examining the patients.
>
>So far not a single person knows of a vet whose examination table is wiped
>off, then sprayed down and left to dry for 10 minutes on a consistent
>basis-or at all."

Well, I for one did not answer that, simply because I thought it was common
knowledge and common practice that ALL vets do that.  I know for a fact
that my vet does, and if he didn't, I wouldn't be a client.

To insinuate that vets would perpetuate the spread of disease to increase
the "bottom line" is disgusting.  I can't believe what I'm reading.  I've
worked for vets, over 8 personally, in MD, VA, DC, and NJ, and I can say
without a doubt that all of them followed guidelines and protocol to keep
the office, clean, sanitary and disease free.  I don't know how a vet
would stay in business without doing these things.

Simply because you may not get a reply to a question that you ask, doesn't
mean everyone who doesn't reply is in some way agreeing with you.  Maybe,
like me, they found the question ridiculous.

Kim
www.kistaferret.com