From:
Barbara Hann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:39:17 EST
Sandee,
I'm posting this for a dear friend whose computer is down.  Barbara Clay,
shelter director of Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter, just lost a beloved
friend to cancer.  Romeo was a beatiful silver boy with a black nose.  He
was a ferret goodwill ambassador, going to demos, schools, and shows.
Romeo was so gentle and loving, being extremely gentle with children of all
ages.  I've watched him stop playing to run to Barbara, give her kisses,
then return playing.  He was 10 years old.

Sandee, his father Rocky and Sweetie his mother are there, as is Wizard.
They all are sorely missed and not a day goes by without Barb thinking of
them.

If anyone wants to send condolences to Barbara Clay, she does pick her
messages up at the local library.  Her e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Barb & George Hann, volunteers