From:
Aengus Luker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 23:07:17 PST
Hey all!  This is Aengus.

As you well know, MonkeyGirl passed away in late september, being survived
by Skuzzlebutt.

I had adopted two ferrets that needed a home in Las Vegas.  Their names
are Sammy and Flower.  I lost the email address of the wonderful lady who
put me on to the twosome.  (PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!!) They are almost out of
quarantine (ear mites), but have met Skuzz and are in the cage next to
Skuzz.

They have been a joy to me since MonkeyGirl passed.  Flower has stopped
biting, and Sammy is just a lover.

Today, my SO brought home a new ferret.  She works at the Animal Foundation
in Vegas, and fell in love with this huge sweetheart.  Big!  It must be
part mink, because I have never felt such a soft, fuzzy, long haired
ferret in my life!  He out sizes Skuzz big time, and is bigger than Sammy
and Flower put together!

So now the number is up to 4, more than before MonkeyGirl.  I miss her,
but life is now fuzzier.  I also bought Ferrets for Dummies, and cannot
say enough good things about that book!

Thanks for all the fun!  Dooks and Happiness to all the FML.

Aengus.

Ps.  Sandee, thank you for the fine memorial you gave to Monkeygirl, and
all the help you have given everyone else that needed support through a
passing.

Please, Please, PLEASE ignore what Gordon has said about your postings, he
does not speak for most of us at all.  He has the right to his opinion,
even though it is wrong.  If he does not like your post, he should skip it,
ignore it, and mind his own business.  You are special and are helping all
of us.  Especially me.  Thanks again!

Aengus