From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:29:22 EDT
Hi Everyone and happy dookers to all!

I was just wondering if anyone's ferret got nightmares?  And what do you
do?  Is it bad for them?  Do I need to find a ferret Psychologist?

The last two nights my ferret must have had some horrible dreams because I
hear her screaming (really loud) so I get up to wake her up.  She will be
in a deep sleep and when I wake her she is shaking, then wants to sleep
with mom.  Of course she can't get comfortable until she crawls up to mom
to give her kisses for saving her from that evil dream she had.  Then
nestles in with mom and dad for the rest of the night.  I know she is not
the midnight snacker like her brother.  You know the "CRUNCH!  CRUNCH!
CRUNCH!" early in the AM.  But she can be the AM tap dancer at times.

I was just wondering.  Thanks All!

[RA]