From:
Leanne Seaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:40:41 EDT
To anybody that can help, I have 2 ferrets Speedo and Felix.  I adopted
Speedo a couple months back when my ferret Rocky passed away.  My problem
is Speedo has the hiccups all the time it seems especially when he is out
of his cage.  When he is out of his cage he comes over to the blockade that
I put up to keep them in the living room and lays down flat right in front
of it its weird its like he is waiting for someone.  He is 2 1/2 yrs old
and a lot more relaxed then Felix whom is 1 1/2 yrs old.  Maybe that is
the way he is but if anyone has any comments please feel free to help me.

Thanks
Leanne, Felix, and Speedo

We miss you Rocky