Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:44:14 -0500
From:
"Hawkins, Melanie S Ms HJF" <[log in to unmask]>
My friend's sister recently discovered that she is allergic to her ferret,
Jasper.  Although she loves this little bundle of fur, her severe allergies
are preventing her from keeping him.  To top that off, she is currently
very sick and has been in and out of the hospital for various reasons.
She would like to find a loving home for him and asked for my help.

Here is a description of Jasper:

He's 6-9 months old (probably about 9 months)and is neutered.  I would
assume that he is descented also.  I forgot to ask if he was a sable.  My
guess would be that he is.  He has an outgoing personality and absolutely
loves to play with dogs as long as they are gentle.  He loves to play with
you by jumping on you, play biting your feet, and messing up your hair if
you lay on the floor, etc.  He's not a big cuddler...doesn't seem to want
to sit still long enough to be held for any length of time....a typical
young ferret.  He currently stays in a dog crate because he doesn't like
the floor on the ferret cage that she has.  Shots are up to date (Rabies
and Distemper).  If you think that Jasper would be a great addition to
your family please e-mail me and tell me a bit about yourself.

Melanie S. Hawkins

Environmental Scientist
USACHPPM/Environmental Health Risk Assessment
410-436-5206/DSN 584-5206