Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:12:36 -0700
From:
Jessica Bock <[log in to unmask]>
To everyone who responded interested in the ferret for adoption in the
Omaha area, thank you very much.  I have forwarded each of your emails to
the person who actually owns the ferret to follow-up with each of you.
Right now, there is no big rush to get him out of his home.  Please keep in
mind that my friend is working very long hours (which is why he feels he
needs to find a new home for him) and will get back to you as soon as he
gets an opportunity.  Thank you for your patience.

Jessica