Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:41:44 -0800
From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
[Moderator's note: Looks like here's a response to another piece of gossip.
It's barely acceptable as a post, but certainly Kista has been in the FML
lately.  If there are any rebuttals posted please be sure to document any
allegations in detail or I will dismiss it as just more gossip.  BIG]

This is in response to a phone conversation I had today with Kim Rushing
that someone has reported that she has 'stolen' or 'hidden' 23 of the NJ
Xmas Ferrets.

Sometimes it just amazes me that with all the problems in the world
including the vast number of ferrets recently dumped on shelters, that
people have time for these stupid, petty games.  Does anyone in the NJ
area have so much time to kill that they strain their little brains to
figure out how else to be a pain in the rear?  Well, obviously someone
does, but WHY????  If you have so much wasted energy, try putting it to a
slightly better use.

Does anyone with a single working brain cell in their heads believe that
Kim Rushing would breed any of these ferrets from the hell hole Rollen
ran????  And yes, let's be blunt, the place was a hell hole, these ferrets
did not suddenly fall in such a state of neglect.  The man is not here to
defend himself, SO, what defense is there for the condition these animals
were in.

Kim breeding these ferrets?  For the love of god you moron, Kim had Fetie
NEUTERED.  And I wanted Kim to breed him!  I would love to have a little
Fets of my own!  For everyone's information, Fets comes from Foxglove, a
breeder who selectively breeds the most incredibly beautiful, sweet
mannered and lovable ferrets you could ever want to lay eyes on.  And Kim
chose not to breed him, even though he is from champion bloodlines!  And
why you ask, would Kim not want to breed him.  For one, there are enough
fuzzies needing her help and attention.  But even more so, it was tearing
Kim apart that Fets was in rut and getting so aggressive, he had to be kept
away from his pals.  Fets was flat out miserable being alone, and there
goes greedy Kim throwing away all the money he could have brought in!!
Then some unknowing, completely uninformed nitwit suggests Kim wants to
breed a line of ferrets with more medical problems than Marshalls, Triple F
and Path Valley combined.

Put aside the simple facts..... Now let's talk about integrity.  Out of
everyone I've met in the ferret world, there is not a person so far that
can hold a candle to Kim Rushing for honesty, loyalty and sincerity.  So
why does she get the crap from all these straightlaced, uptight people?
Because she has tatoos, more than one ear piercing??  I would any day of
week trust Kim not only with my ferrets, but with my daughter - my own
flesh and blood.  I would entrust Kim with her care over any other person
I've met in the 'organized' ferret world.  Does Kim have a wild look - yep,
no doubt about it.  But she also has the most honest, sincere and giving
heart.  She gives what she does not have, she NEVER takes anything for
granted, nothing and no one goes unthanked.  With all the chaos and
fighting a horrible flu, she has been sending out handwritten thanks you
to everyone who has helped.  Why?  Because this woman with the wild look
cares enough about those helping to let them know she is thankful.  She
turns nothing away because it is not the right material, the right scent,
the 'brand' she prefers.  She appreciates the thought involved and the
desire to help.  Wish I could say the same about half the ferret people
I've dealt with in the NJ/PA/DE area.

Jen and Gang