Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:55:25 -0600
From:
JLThomas <[log in to unmask]>
My dog had a cookie and my wife asked where she got it, I didn't give it
to her, I really didn't.

In a few minutes she had another one, Sandy put up a fuss that I was
sneaking my dog the cookies.  I really didn't.

But I did start watching the ferrets, they were going into her purse and
helping themselves to her private supply.  The dog was watching and as
soon as hey hid it someplace she went and dug it out.  I didn't say
anything, just watched all the fun.  The bad part was when I found out
they homemade's that a friend brought in and I didn't get any.  If I had
known they were homemade I would have been waiting right in front of the
dog, waiting on the ferrets.