Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 06:27:27 -0800
From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Would anyone be offended if I put a second page on my website?I know there
are SO many more ferrets who didn't make it to the original website.I'd be
happy to put a page2 on my site,once the fuzzies from page one get their
santas.That way Kristine would get to take a break from her hard work in
making it happen!I already started a tree for Samoyeds.But it's so sad that
all this week not ONE person sent a dog who needs something to me.You
ferret people out there are the best community supporting folks I've ever
encountered!  Our very own Baby and Sterling are on the Tree.Many thanks to
their Secret Santa who chose them for a special gift.I'm just so grateful
to everyone out there who picked a needy fuzzy to give the best gift of
all - LOVE.You, a bunch of total strangers are so wonderful I can't find
words-and keep tearing up over the generosity and kindness you've all
shown.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka, Merry Yule, Kwaanza whatever your faith,
or lack of.I'm sorry if I misspelled your holiday.

Hugs and Dooks

Kim, and the shelter kids,Baby, Sterling, Sassy, and Siggy.

==
Kim Wolf,Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets,& Ferret Rescue.  Galloway, Ohio Our
Website:
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets

Rescue site
www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue