Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:36:00 -0600
From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Harley:
Read your post this evening on the FML.

Understand that Grandma had surgery and should be coming home soon.
Surround her with your love, as only a ferret can do, for you show the
unlimited love of God in all your actions.

Please let Grandma know that we are praying for her privately and at our
church in Oscoda, Michigan.  Prayer can give strength, and the more who
pray for the afflicted, the stronger the person becomes.  Tell Grandma that
God loves her, and so do we, and that we pray for her continued regaining
of health and for the Peace that comes from our Heavenly Father.  Peace I
give to you, Peace I leave with you, and Peace will always be with you.

God Bless All of You 4-legged messengers of love and also to all of the
2-legged servants that you have.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans owned by 17 ferts, 5
canines, 2 felines, and 6 fish