Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:32:24 -0800
From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Amy Wrote:
>And, furthermore, knowing that your ferrets have been exposed to ADV - how
>could you "loan" out these to other breeders?  Do they know about Teddy?

Yes , I do. Ilsa was tested 3 times and is negative.

>You said that you never hid the fact - but you never admitted it, either.

Publicly, I can see why.Look at the rumours!

Everyone goes into a panic, embellishes, and exaggerates the truth.  When
asked, private persons were told the whole truth.You must be enjoying this
"scandal" immensely and enjoy twisting the truth.

Now, instead of prpgegating the rumour mill,look at the paperwork, it's
all there,ADV negative results!

>>If you've participated in repeating these rumors, stop now!
>
>I don't think anybody started the rumours, Kathy, you did a good job
>painting the picture all by yourself.
>Amy FlemmingFlemming Farms

Amy, I was there, I've been involved, SOMEONE(And I know, and they know,
and Kathy knows who "they" are)

Bought a ferret from me.She returned it because "someone" told her it had
ADV and waardenburg markers(roaning chocolate female)So, We tested her,
her mother, her grandparesnts,her siblings, and ALL the ferrets in BOTH
ferretries.Guess what?  NOBODY HAS IT!

Most of them had been tested before.Ask the other HOFA club members how
many of their ferrets were dud studded by Teddy, and tested negative, and
they still have or STILL breed those Jills!!!  I KNOW they still do.  I've
talked to some of them, and i know otehr people who have bought ferrets
FROM those jills and their breeders.The whole flipping club has tested
and retested.the RESULTS ARE NEGATIVE!Therefore, in tests performed and
confirmed by medical proffessionals, OUR FERRETS DO NOT HAVE ADV.Shame on
anybody who still perpetuates this sick rumour.  Maybe we should invent
crap based on one incident about you and your ferrets and spread it all
over the internet too.  I'm have higher ethics than that and won't stoop
to that level.  My ferrets are HEALTHY, HAPPY, and LOVED.  I've only had
ONE litter!Those babies tested negative too,BTW.

I've been a shelter for 3 years before doing any breeding.I knew kathy and
her ferrets.I took in a few of her ferrets when she became seriously ill.
They have been tested, and evaluated by other local breeders,with top
winning lines.That same top winner studded to Ilsa.HER ferrets are
negative, and some were studded by Teddy too.  Read the afcts, folks.You'r
much too intelligent to accept a bunch of negative propeganda from people
who don't have anything better to do than gossip and make trouble.  I'm
too busy keeping my self walking the good path in life than to try to ruin
somebody elses walk.  If you don't like my path, stop littering it, get
off of it ,and find your own damn way.  I Harm None, a directive of my own
faith.  But I WILL defend me and mine.How dare you!YOU CAN'T DENY THE FACT
OF THE PAPERWORK SHOWING THEY ARE NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!Are you people so
catty or afraid of someone else taking ribbons in the ring that you have to
resort to this kind of childish finger-pointing and namecalling behavior?

SHEESH!

BTW I do NOT know Amy Flemming, I recently joined a web ring which she
approved me in and let me use a graphic from.I am removing that graphic.How
can she promote me as a shelter on her ring, yet badmouth me publicly like
this on an email list?  I've never met her or spoken to her,other than to
email asking for permission to use the graphic.I am the ONLY person who
took ferrets for breeding from Kathy.Some I took as pets and placed as
such.I am the ONLY person (you used plurals in your post)who she "loaned"
her jills to.(two of them,Ilsa and Suki,Dureena will be the third)From
these litters I will be selecting my breeding stock for my OWN lines,which
will be evaluated by other breeders in HOFA.  Do you think, after THREE
YEARS of shelter work, I would be dumb enough to used diseased ferrets when
I decided to breed???  You do not know me, Amy Flemming.  You never will
because I don't want anything to do with you after this.  I don't want
anything to do with ANYONE so unwholesome as to make judgement calls about
situations which you know so little about,were never involved in, and jump
to conclusions the way you have.  You were not involved, and have no
business trying to GET involved.  Do you realised you could be sued for
defamation of character?  If you continue with this, I WILL seek legal
advice.You are warned.

Kim of Mystyx Ferrets
ALL of which are ADV negative

==
Kim Wolf,Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets,& Ferret Rescue. Galloway, Ohio Our
Website:    www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
Rescue site www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue